Unison is looking for a qualified, experienced and dedicated person who sees themselves participating in an innovative environment and developing a best practice service with positive outcomes for staff and the organisation.
Reporting to the Director – Corporate Services, the Business Systems Administrator has end-to-end responsibility for our information needs by supporting the ongoing use and development of our software systems.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Business Application Project Coordination
- Data Integrity and Reporting
- System Maintenance and Development
- Staff Support and Training
- Teamwork and Collaboration