This job has expired
- Rewarding opportunity for a passionate social housing expert
- Use your exceptional customer service skills for a growing housing provider
- Work with a passionate team and make a difference
The Women’s Housing Company (WHC) is a specialist community housing provider, supporting vulnerable women across metropolitan Sydney for over 35 years.
The role of Client/Customer Service Officer is available to join the Women’s Housing Company during an exciting growth phase. This role is a rewarding opportunity for a passionate social housing expert with exceptional customer service skills and a can-do attitude. You will be the first point of contact for all clients, providing information in a fair, compliant and transparent manner. If you pride yourself on your service delivery and ethics and want to use your skills to make a positive difference, this is the perfect role for you.
Reporting to the Housing Services Manager, the Client/Customer Service Officer role is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to current and prospective tenants of the WHC who may present via phone, email or face to face.
- Provide consistent high-quality customer service
- Provide access to housing options by accepting, assessing and processing applications, transfers and change of circumstances
- Support WHC to meet its financial and social goals by managing the allocation process and partnering with the business and support providers to minimise vacancy times
- Support WHC to provide safe and secure housing by processing responsive property repair requests
- Support the smooth operation of WHC by ensuring that relevant forms and information are available at all times and that incoming and outgoing mail is processed and distributed.