Hume Housing is a nationally accredited Tier 1 Community Housing Provider. Currently, Hume manages, and/or owns 2,000 social and affordable housing properties in Metro Sydney. Hume provides tenancy, property management, and support services directly and collaboratively with key stakeholders to facilitate sustainable housing solutions and enhanced positive social and community outcomes.
We are Champions of change, Creators of connectivity, Builders of resilience, & determined to succeed.
The Allocations Officer, Neighbourhood and Customer Services is responsible for providing the Neighbourhood and Customer Services team support in the provision of outstanding customer services. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Coordination and delivery of robust allocation and void management process;
- Contributing to creating sustainable and connected communities through effective and timely allocation of vacant properties
- Management and monitoring key performance indicators to ensure effective delivery of voids;
- Allocating from Pathways Social & Affordable Housing Registers in accordance with social and affordable housing eligibility assessments and programs;
- Managing customers’ expectations and assess housing needs and capacity in tenancy management; and Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.