Active has a great opportunity for an experienced Tenancy & Property Officer to join its energetic and progressive team.
In this role, you will be coordinating the day to day tenancy and property management activities as a member of Active’s Housing Team.
You are someone who believes that every person has the right to safe, secure and affordable housing. You uphold the human rights of people from all walks of life and you are person focussed with excellent customer service skills.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be experienced and skilled at coordinating a tenancy portfolio of Active owned and managed properties.
You will have:
- Experience in general property and tenancy management
- Sound knowledge of current Residential Tenancy management
- Experience in tenancy management and asset management software i.e. Chintaro
- Excellent administration skills, time management and attention to detail.
- A current Victorian Driver’s license.
Applications close: Friday 26 April 2019
Download the position description, which details how to apply for this role.