Maintenance Officer | Wesley Community Housing
- full-time position
- based in Sydney CBD, with travel across the Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle regions
- generous salary packaging benefit
- provision of mobile phone, laptop and fully maintained hi-lux ute
About Wesley Mission
Wesley Mission is a multi-faceted Christian organisation making a real difference in the community. We work together to provide disadvantaged Australians a variety of critical services, including accommodation services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, aged care, and healthcare services.
Wesley Community Housing
As a tier 2 registered community housing provider, Wesley Community Housing delivers safe, secure and affordable housing solutions for those on very low, low or moderate incomes.
Wesley Community Housing is responsible for the delivery of quality tenancy and property management services across a range of housing options, with the purpose of achieving safe, secure housing and assisting tenants to access life-enhancing opportunities, and to engage in safe and inclusive communities.
About the Role
Our passionate and friendly Community Housing Team provide safe and affordable housing options to some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
Presently, our team has a wonderful Maintenance Officer opportunity available.
We are seeking a flexible and adaptable team member who be responsible for using their strengths and skills to ensure:
- repairs and maintenance are completed in a timely manner for all Wesley Community Housing properties
- repairs and maintenance are completed to agreed asset and customer standards for all Wesley Community Housing properties
- repairs and maintenance are delivered in a cost-effective manner and within an appropriate timeframe
- positive relationships are established with tenants and other stakeholders when engaging in the delivery of the aforementioned services
Applications for this role close on 13 February 2019.
Please click on the appropriate link below to submit a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria. To apply and read more click here.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alyssa Mulray at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 843615.