Located in Batemans Bay, SEARMS Aboriginal Corporation provides secure, affordable and culturally appropriate Aboriginal housing services in the South Eastern Region of NSW.
This newly created role brings the Housing Services and Property Services teams under the one senior manager. This supports inter-department communication and enhances service delivery and customer experience.
The Operations Manager reports to the CEO and is responsible for:
- Providing leadership, coaching support and development to the housing and asset management teams.
- Develop and implement best practice housing and asset management policies, process and systems
- Oversee and resolve escalated customer complaints and ensure the effective, fair and efficient execution of NCAT cases and termination of tenancies
- Ensure the on time and on budget delivery of the asset management plan including cyclical, responsive and planned maintenance and oversee contractor procurement, performance and safety
- Supporting the CEO by being a subject matter expert on social housing policy, legislation and national registration requirements
Prepare periodic and adhoc reports that monitor KPI and budget adherence and agreed operational performance measures.
Applications for this role close on 3 May 2019.