Churches for Christ are seeking to appoint a visionary leader to build on the solid foundation that has been put in place by their predecessor and bring with them their own set of unique skills to lead, inspire and grow the organization in Victoria and Tasmania. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the EO will provide the strategic leadership and drive to create and deliver the plans of the movement whilst ensuring CCVT’s culture, vision and passion remains strong, and the organization is run with excellence. In addition, the EO shall also be a Director of Community Care, Stirling Theological College, Churches of Christ Financial Services and is a trustee of the Properties Corporation. You will also be responsible for;
• Strategic Leadership and Mission Development.
• Vision and Communication, ensuring that the Board and Staff have sufficient and up to date information.
• The overall leadership and oversight of CCVT and the leadership team.
• Management and Risk Management, having oversight of all the operations on CCVT Inc.
• Compliance, Financial Management, Stewardship and Fundraising;
• Other duties requested or approved by the Board.